They were days when we used to rely on physical survey forms to respond to customers, employees, or people. Today Google Form or Microsoft form can quickly do the same task. You can also convert a dedicated Google form to a QR code on mobile and desktop to share it.
It is helpful for a person who regularly addresses large assemblies or cafes/restaurant owners to respond to customers. Instead of handing over the feedback form, you can ask users to scan the QR code and fill the form. There is no manual input from your side, and all data are organized mainly by Google Form on the Web.
Before proceeding and showing you how to change the Google Form QR code, let’s first understand how to get the Google Form link from the Web.
Create a Google Form
First of all, you need to create Google Form from the Web. After that, you can start making Google Form from Scratch either to save some time or choose Google Form templates.
- Go to Google Form on the Web. Sign in using your account credentials.
- Open a new Google Form from the Recent Form menu or click on the + icon.
- Select Template Select. This will take you into a dedicated template gallery. Choose a relevant template based on your needs. There are customer feedback, job applications, event reactions, contact information, party invitations, and many more templates in the template library.
- Start making changes based on your preferences. Change the title, title, default question, answer, etc.
- Your Google Form is now ready to fill by others.
Let’s generate a link to create a QR code.
Send to the top Send and select the link in Send through the menu. After this, toggle the tiny URL and reduce the size of the Web. Then, could you copy the link and paste it somewhere?
You have relevant Google Form links. Now it’s time to change it into a QR code.
Convert Google Form to the QR code on the Web
We are going to use third-party web tools to create QR codes from the Google Form link. If you have a confidential Google form, then we will highly recommend moving forward with your risk.
QR code generator
This small utility allows users to generate QR codes based on text, URL, contact, phone number, etc. How to use it to create QR codes for Google Form.
- Visit the QR code generator on the Web.
- Generate from the left sidebar and select URL from the menu on the right.
- Enter the Google Form link that we copied from the above method.
- The tool will generate a Google Form QR code immediately based on your input.
- Click more options at the top, and you can change the size of the QR code.
- By default, it is set to 200px, you can also change it in 50px or 100px. Click Save, give it a file name, and select the format below.
Hit Save and the browser will download QR code as an image on your computer. You can use your phone and scan the QR code and check whether it is working correctly.
Print the QR code or share it with others so that they can respond without any stir.
Convert Google Form to QR code on mobile
Let’s talk about some QR code generator apps on iPhone and Android, do we?
iPhone – QRBOT
We will use a third-party app called QRBOT to create a Google Form QR code on the iPhone.
- Download QRibot from the App Store.
- Open the app and go to my code menu.
- Create Code and tap on Select the website.
- Add a link, and you can change the design of the QR code and check the preview from the following page.
- Tap on the share code, and you can easily share the QR code created with others.
Android – QR Generator Pro
Android users can use a third-party app called QR Generator Pro to convert QR code to a Google Form link.
- Download and install QR Code Generator Pro from the link below.
- Open the app and tap on the top QR code.
- Select the website, type or paste the URL, and tap on the top.
- Customize Google Form QR code with templates, colors, logo, or text and save it on the phone.
Also Read: How to Factory Reset iPhone on iOS 15 (2021)