Minecraft can be overwhelming when you are just starting. But thankfully, the game has several easy-to-use tools that give you the edge. One of them is Crafting Table. While you can use your inventory to craft basic items in Minecraft, a crafting table gives you a 3 x 3 grid for crafting advanced items in this sandbox game. So, we will teach you how to make a cratering table and what you can do with it in this article. This tutorial can be used in the same way on the Minecraft Java and Bedrock versions. However, if you want something more powerful, turn your attention to one of the amazing Minecraft mods listed here.
Build a Crafting Table in Minecraft (2021)
A crafting table is the most basic building tool in Minecraft. You can use it to build blocks from weapons and weapons to machines and even decorate your in-game homes. It is one of the most used items in Minecraft, and it is easy to craft. But before that, you should have some basic ingredients. So without further ado, let’s dive in!
Requirements: Materials Required to Build the Crafting Table
The only requirement for building a crafting table in Minecraft is wooden blocks. You can use wood planks to make wooden planks, which you can then turn into a crafting table.
- To get a wooden block, you have to punch a tree trunk in the game. Usually, this is assigned to the left click or action button in your game on PC. Later, once you’ve got the ax, you can do it faster than usual. Initially, it will take about 8 seconds to break a wooden block without any tools.
- Then, go to the fallen wooden block and collect it. You can press “E” to check if the block is on your list.
- In the inventory box, place the wooden block in the crafting area. You can do this by clicking on the block and then an empty block in the crafting area. By doing this, the wooden block will be moved to the crafting area and get 4 wooden planks. You can then click to select the wooden planks and move them to an empty spot in your inventory.
Whenever you move something to your Minecraft inventory, clicking on a block will make it disappear. And clicking on any empty slot means that the selected item will move to that slot.
You may have noticed that the crafting area in your inventory is just a 2 by 2 square grid. As mentioned above, the game will require a 3 by 3 grid for more advanced game creations, and that’s exactly what a crafting table provides.
Recipe: Making a Minecraft Crafting Table
Now, there are four wooden planks that you need to make a crafting table in this game. Now it’s time to create one of the most useful and necessary items in the whole world of Minecraft. Some people also call a crafting table a workbench. With that said, let’s look at the step-by-step process for making a Minecraft crafting table:
- First, press “E” to open your inventory options. Make sure you have 4 wooden planks in your inventory.
- Then, click on the wooden planks to select them and place a wooden plank in each block of the crafting area, as shown in the image below. Distributing the wooden planks this way will preview the crafting table as output in the box on the right.
- Now, click on the newly created crafting tables. Now you can put it on the bottom line of your inventory. This one is easily usable while playing the game.
Place a Crafting Table in Your Minecraft World
Now that you’ve created a crafting table, we’ll teach you how to place it anywhere in your Minecraft world and start using it to craft more advanced items. Follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to select the crafting table from your inventory to place it anywhere. You can either scroll to select the crafting table from your list of required items or press the 1-9 keys to select. A thick white outline appears around the selected item when selected. In this case, the crafting table.
- With the crafting table selected, right-click on any surrounding area to place the crafting table. And all! You have successfully built and placed an essential tool in your Minecraft world.
How to Use a Crafting Table in Minecraft
You can right-click on the crafting tables to start using it. You will now see a 3 x 3 square grid to place specific items to create in-game recipes for Minecraft. That’s all you need to know to build and use a crafting tables in Minecraft.
Easily Build and Use a Crafting Table in Minecraft
Now that you know how to make a crafting table in Minecraft, it’s time to start making the coolest things in your world. Next, you can use mods in Minecraft.
Forge and take your Minecraft creations to the next level. While you’re at it, we also suggest that you install Optifine in Minecraft to boost your game performance and improve graphics. That’s all for now! So make a crafting table for yourself right away and get crafty with it.
Also Read: The Complete Guide To Minecraft Biomes