PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) Mobile is one of the most popular battle royal game in India. One of the main grounds of its attraction is that the game is free-to-play. It is available on Android and iOS platforms for mobile phones.
Like any other Battle Royale game, the game requires the player to land on a vast island, scouring for weapons and eliminating other players to be the final one. In addition, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) Mobile has stunning graphics and mind-blowing strategies to use when playing games.
Typically a strong internet connection is required to play this type of Battle Royal game. However, we will show you a way to play them without turning on your internet connection. Yes, it’s possible!
This guide was created by Gaming Tashan to enable players to play PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) mobiles when they do not have a strong Internet connection. However, note that this process only works for new mobile phones. Please keep in mind, if your mobile is old, these steps may not work for you.
Follow these steps for Play Offline PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG Offline)
- If there is an update that is pending, first update the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) mobile application before proceeding to the next steps.
- Put your phone in ‘Airplane Mode’ and dial ##4636#*# on your phone’s dial pad.(Make sure you have at least one sim card in your mobile phone)
- Once done, you will come to this page. Here you have to click on ‘Information Phone Information 1’ and then enable the ‘Power Mobile Radio Power’ option.
- After that, click on the ‘More’ option and you will get the option named ‘Enable Data Connection’. Tap on it, and then return to your home screen.
- Finally, launch the game. Now you can run a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) mobile without the internet.