The Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI), an organization of telecom companies, has asked the common people not to come under the cloak of fake messages. People are being misled by these fake messages that the government has decided to give free recharge plans to 10 crore customers for online education.
The COAI has warned that by clicking on such a link, your details and other information can be stolen from the mobile phone. There can be more serious effects later.
Claims to give free recharges to 100 million subscribers
In an advisory issued by COAI, it has been said that through these fake messages it is being claimed that the government has promised to provide free recharges to 10 crore customers for online education.
Members of the industry association include Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea.
Do not click on such links
The COAI said that people can click on the link to take advantage of the free offer from such fake information. COAI has advised consumers not to click on such links.
- Airtel, Jio and Vi prepaid recharge plans with 1.5GB and 2GB daily data under Rs 300
- Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone
- PUBG Mobile India Welcome Gift Leaked Online, APK Download Links, New Features, Release Date
- Jio prepaid users get one-year free Disney+Hotstar
- How much does Google know about you? Do a search on the browser and know for yourself