It went into orbit along with 12 other satellites from the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center in the Shanxi Province.
The telecoms industry is still several years away from agreeing on 6G’s specifications, so it is not yet certain the tech being trialled will make it into the final standard.
It involves use of high-frequency terahertz waves to achieve data-transmission speeds many times faster than 5G is likely to be capable of.
The satellite also carries technology which will be used for crop disaster monitoring and forest fire prevention.
- Hackers Threaten to Bring Down the Tax, Energy and Banking system
- Realme Smart Tv launch in india 25 may
- FBI: Russian Hacking Group Stole Data After Targeting Local Governments
- Oppo Watch with Curved AMOLED Screen Launched Starting at Rs. 14,990
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 May have flat,60Hz, FHD+ Screen
- This Android App tell you Product Is Made in India or Not
- Apple to Manufacture iPhone 12 in Bangalore
- Xiaomi Mi 10 108MP Camera with 30W Wireless Charging
- Amazon Prime Day: A Cheat Sheet for the Best Deals
- Young YouTube influencers are increasingly marketing junk food to fellow kids, study finds
- iPhone 11 Users Reporting Random Green Tint Issues
- Chinese App Helps Users Bypass Great Firewall to Access FB,Google
- Global Microsoft Outage brings down Office 365, Outlook, and Teams
- Samsung Galaxy M41 With 6,800mAh Battery Coming